Net Weight: 56.70 gr (approximately 150 servings)
• Serves as a vitamin and mineral supplement for degus
• Enriched with live saccharomyces yeast to support a healthy digestive tract
• Contains probiotics that aid in preventing the growth of harmful bacteria
• Particularly beneficial for breeding degus and during periods of illness, travel, or other stressful situations
Dosage: Sprinkle a generous pinch of the booster over each serving of food, approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon.
INGREDIENTS: Flaxseed Meal, Soy Flour, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, DI-alpha-tocopheryl-acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Biotin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydro-chloride, Retinyl Propionate (Source of Vitamin A), Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D), Vitamin A Acetate (Source of Vitamin A), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Thiamine HCI, Vitamin D Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors
MINIMUM VITAMIN ANALYSIS PER POUND: Lysine (min) 2.5%, Methionine (min) 0.45%, Crude Fat (min) 6%, Linoleic Acid (Omega 3) (min) 0.36%, Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (min) 0.135%, Calcium (min) 0.45%, Calcium (max) 0.55%, Phosphorus (min) 0.75%, Vitamin A (min) 110,000 IU/lb, Vitamin D (min) 50,000 IU/lb, Vitamin B-12 (min) 0.136 mg/lb
Probiotics, also known as direct-fed microbials, play a significant role in promoting good health for degus. These microorganisms produce substances similar to antibiotics, which help prevent certain bacterial infections, assist in the production of digestive enzymes, and contribute to maintaining a balanced pH in the gastrointestinal tract.
• Gram Positive: These bacteria are considered beneficial as they can actively combat harmful bacteria.
• Gram Negative: These bacteria survive by consuming blood, tissue, and bone, releasing toxic substances.
• Lactobacillus: These organisms are among the most well-known gram positive bacteria. Other helpful compounds include bacillus subtilis, lactis, bulgaricus, enterococcus, and more.